Re: [AD] Page listing for new language binding.

On 05/21/2014 01:55 PM, Damien Radtke wrote:
Any chance I can get my Go bindings added to the list of foreign
language bindings here <http://alleg.sourceforge.net/bindings.html>?
They're reasonably complete (100% of 5.0.10 outside of blacklisted
methods) and I put in a fair amount of effort to make sure the
documentation and examples are up-to-date.

Link to project <https://github.com/dradtke/go-allegro>.

Feedback is welcome. =)

Thanks,
~Damien

This is awesome! Would you like to be a guinea-pig for our github repository mirror and submit a pull request for this?

The mirror is at https://github.com/liballeg/allegrowww2 and the files you want are en/bindings/bindings and en/bindings/links

-SL