Re: [AD] Patch: improved website stylesheet

On Mon 28 Apr 2014 04:38:17 AM Trent Gamblin wrote:
> On Mon, April 28, 2014 4:29 am, Elias Pschernig wrote:
> > About Windows dependencies, it seems msys2 has a package manager which
> > has binaries for all dependencies (as well as allegro itself):
> > https://github.com/Alexpux/MINGW-packages
> >
> > So at least when using mingw64 to compile, this should make a Windows
> > build extra easy.
>
> Do things in order. Get CMake able to build proper binaries before setting
> up VMs and compilers. 64 bit binaries aren't as important as 32 bit. I'm
> just looking at this horrible non-existant game plan here and cringing.

I don't think its a bad idea to work on things in parallel. It may take some
time to setup something like buildbot, and there are other people who know how
allegro's cmake setup works far better than me, especially the windows side
and making things with with mingw and msvc. Also time is limited for me, so it
will take more time to set things up ;)

I think buildbot is capable of building msvc and mingw binaries, and I hope to
set both up. For releases and automated git build tests. Then we can see what
happens with every git change to /every/ platform. It used to be that setting
that sort of thing up was incredibly hard and time consuming, but things have
improved a lot since I last looked into it.

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx