[AD] X11 include path used in allegro build

I tried to compile allegro using my cross compile toolchain and get an error when including X11 support: "X11/Xlib.h" cannot be found. I think the reason for this is that allegro doesn't use the cmake provided include path ${X11_INCLUDE_DIR}. I think the right thing to is taking the X11 include path reported by the cmake and adding it to the system include path. I attached a patch to fix this. Could you please review it?

Thanks

Markus