Re: [AD] testing in iOS

On Sun, 08 Dec 2013 07:26:38 +0000, nooskewl@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> You’re right about it being the backbuffer. Unfortunately reverting that commit makes it worse. After checkout out the branch I did:
>

> git stash
>
> git revert …
>
> git stash apply
>

> Now the only mode that works is video bitmaps in both writeonly and read/write. With solid image memory bitmap is white (with black bottom) and backbuffer is full grey screen with white where the image is. With halftone memory bitmap is white with black bottom and backbuffer is full grey screen.

When I was testing on Android, a solid white box usually means a GL
error somewhere, e.g. an unsupported pixel format.

Do we know if ex_lockbitmap worked in 5.1.7 or earlier?
If so, could you bisect to find where the regression was introduced?

Otherwise I might just go ahead with the change if it's not any worse.

[bringing it back to AD again]

Peter