Re: [AD] Next steps

On Sat, 26 Oct 2013 23:25:43 -0600, Trent Gamblin <nooskewl@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I think all of that is pretty OK.
>
> - iOS should be ok
> - Android is ok
> - Touch input is good -- but I can't test it on Windows
>
> Let me know if you want me to do anything specifically.

Thanks.

How should a user ultimately use the Android port?  With other ports you
can just run make install and then link with the library.  The Android
port seems too special, with its specific directory structure and fiddly
files, and confusing (for a C programmer) Android build tools.

Maybe we need some big changes or only a few tweaks, but I don't know
what we should be aiming for.

Peter