Re: [AD] Ouya controller support

I think its enough at this point to just have an if-statement that returns the appropriate driver but I got stuck on what to write in the if-statement.

At first I thought I would check for existence of the OuyaController class but for some reason it wasn't found even if I liked with the ouya-sdk.jar. Anyway it's not good to depend on ouya-sdk.jar if the driver isn't even using the class.

The OUYA reports that it has an accelerometer so that is useless.

Right now I can only think of checking if Bundle.MODEL equals "OUYA Console".