Re: [AD] Ouya controller support

Op 08-07-13 10:56, allefant schreef:
Sounds reasonable to me.

(About the accelerometer, I still wish we had ALLEGRO_GENERIC_INPUT_DEVICE instead of ALLEGRO_JOYSTICK, and then have *all* input devices mapped to that.)

Make that ALLEGRO_INPUT_DEVICE and I'm game. :)
On Linux, certainly if Wayland or Mir is the future, we'll be using nothing but the /dev/input/eventXX API in the future, and those are generic input devices. The new joystick code for Linux Peter and I contributed uses this API and tries to see though heuristics if the device is a joystick or not, but there will always be
corner cases like the Ouya controller.

Kind Regards,

B.