[AD] 5.0.10-pre branch

I backported changes for a future 5.0.10 release.  Can someone confirm
that it works on Mac OS X (or anywhere else), in particular:

415925 Make the check for availability of fullscreen button on window frame a runtime check (os x)
fab768 OS X has a weird demand that the render buffer be bound for ...

This one is mysterious but I guess it doesn't hurt?

8bbb65 Make window resizing (ex_resize2) work on at least one particular Intel chipset (Windows).

The release probably won't be for a couple of weeks.

Peter