Re: [AD] Releasing 5.1.6

On 03/19/2013 07:04 PM, Peter Wang wrote:
Hi,

With the shader work settled down, I think it's time for another WIP
release this weekend.  Let me know if it's not in a fit state.
It'd be nice to verify (and fix if necessary) that the default shaders compile on all supported platforms. I think I remeber, for example, that they don't compile when the display is created with ALLEGRO_OPENGL_FORWARD_COMPATIBLE | ALLEGRO_OPENGL_3_0 | ALLEGRO_OPENGL because the #version statements in those shaders are not appropriate for that configuration. If it's not possible to find a #version number that works for all configurations we may have to dynamically allocate the strings (during display creation).

-SL