[AD] tests which are not comparing hardware/software drawing?

Are there any plans for enhancing our test framework for more general
tests? I added a test before where it doesn't really make sense to
run it for both memory and video since all it wants to do is ensure the
result of a single al_convert_bitmap call.

I guess for the above case a simple "software=off" key could be added.

But it got me thinking, it would be nice to use the same test
framework also for other tests like ex_utf8 or ex_path_test. Haven't
really thought about how much work that would involve. Maybe to not
have to add a lot of functions to the parser we could do something
simple like:

#include "test_utf8.c"
#include "test_path.c"

from test_driver.c?