[AD] [ alleg-Bugs-3537357 ] ex_depth_mask slow with D3D

Bugs item #3537357, was opened at 2012-06-23 06:20
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by elias
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=105665&aid=3537357&group_id=5665

not just the latest update.
Category: Windows
Group: 5.1

Initial Comment:
On my system ex_depth_mask was very slow with the D3D driver (< 1 FPS).

(see mailing list thread)