Re: [AD] switching to git, 2012 edition

On Mon, 25 Jun 2012 20:33:50 +0200, Elias Pschernig <elias.pschernig@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Jun 2012 13:07:02 -0500
> Matthew Leverton <meffer@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > Yes to moving everything to git.
> >
> > Where will it be hosted? That's the only question worth asking...
> >

> I guess Sourceforge would work well, since we also have the bug tracker
> and website there. Or Github. Or anything from here with git support:

Developers already have SourceForge accounts so I suggest we start with
that, then consider other options if it's unsatisfactory.
Changing hosts is easy anyway.

I nominate Elias to take care of the migration  :-)

I can't see any tags on elias-pschernig/allegro5 and the author names
are randomly generated.  Maybe a new import, or use mine?
I'd have to look over it again.

We also need to import the allegrowww2 module for the web site.
The dallegro bindings live in our SVN as well.
Everything else can remain read only in SVN, I think.

Peter