[AD] Patch for fixing missing NSAutoreleasePools

Hello!

I promised to send this patch weeks ago, but thesis writing and other life stuff got in the way.

The patch is supposed to fix most leaks as explained in this thread: http://www.allegro.cc/forums/thread/609685

I went through most of the examples to find the functions where pools needed to be placed. I couldn't check the fullscreen examples nor the joystick ones. But I should have found most of the erring Cocoa memory management.

Let me know if there is anything wrong with the patch, or anything else I can do to help!

Cheers,