Re: [AD] Patch for fixing missing NSAutoreleasePools

Good man!
I can confirm that all release pool related errors/warnings are gone from current SVN (so 5.1.2 as well, presumably).

Unrelated (probably) to that, all shader-based examples crash for me (or at least ex_shader and ex_palette do). I think these worked before but I haven't tried those recently. Are they working for everyone else (on OS X)? Haven't looked into it at all yet...

Evert