Re: [AD] Documentation missing

Two holes are required because triangulator needs a pointer to the end
of data. If I strip that last one '7' and use vertex count I will be
forced to allocate new buffer for hole indices, copy it's content and
apply 7 at the end. I tried to avoid dynamic allocations in
triangulator as much as possible.

As I mentioned earlier, better name for an array is 'splits' instead of 'holes'.