Re: [AD] Documentation missing

On Fri, 27 Apr 2012 00:35:03 +0200
Elias Pschernig <elias.pschernig@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Thu, 26 Apr 2012 23:53:43 +0200
> Evert Glebbeek <eglebbk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Would it be possible for someone to document
> > al_draw_filled_polygon_with_holes and relatives? It's not obvious to
> > me how to use them and I can't work it out from the code.
> >

> I found an example, I can try document off that maybe:

It's documented now. Michał, do you remember why the holes also include
the main polygon? It is a bit weird that to draw a polygon with no
holes you still have to specify one. Also, would it be hard to allow
empty holes? Right now there's an assert whenever a hole has 0 vertices
but logically it would make sense to allow it.