Re: [AD] Possible regression with OpenGL

> Fixed it. Also will try and add a test case for it. (Ironically it was
> still test_driver where you found it, but in a function call used
> outside of the tests :P)
>
> I also think there are more places which need to be fixed. Basically
> since GL_TEXTURE_2D is not preserved any longer since revision 15460,
> *every* function now has to enable/disable it depending on whether it
> needs it or not.

Ok, can't think of a good test, it simply didn't disable texturing so
the behavior was dependent of whatever was called earlier. Also,
glDrawPixels is a deprecated function we may replace soon anyway, so
this bug would have fixed itself. Seems both the primitives addon as
well as ogl_flush_vertex_cache do set it correctly. And all the
glTex*Image* functions apparently don't care whether it is set. So
should all be fine.