Re: [AD] Feature backports for 5.0.6

On 02/16/2012 07:13 AM, Peter Wang wrote:
Great, thanks.

At this point I'm prepared to merge all the features I listed as
Provisional Yes, and nothing else.

Peter

Can we backport al_get_parent_bitmap too (I just added it)? It just returns the parent bitmap of a sub-bitmap. The use case for it is implementing something like held drawing but using the primitives addon. The key requirement for that is the ability to reuse the same bitmap for multiple calls of draw_bitmap if they happen to share a parent.

-SL