Re: [AD] iOS multiple screen support plans

On 2011-11-03 08:12, Matthew Leverton wrote:
On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 8:13 PM, Trent Gamblin<trent@xxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
I think the terminology should simply reflect whatever structure has changed.

If this means that al_get_num_video_adapters() increases by one, then
the event should be ALLEGRO_EVENT_VIDEO_ADAPTER_ADDED (or something
like that). If an existing video adapter now has new monitor
information retrievable via al_get_monitor_info(), then it should be
ALLEGRO_EVENT_MONITOR_CONNECTED.

It could be that both events should exist and be triggered one after
the other. In that case, we could probably hold off on the
VIDEO_ADAPTER event until it is more meaningful in other contexts.
Maybe instead providing such detailed messages it will be enough to tell about change in display layout? Message will be send and user will have a chance to invalidate his display setup.