[AD] al_register_trace_handler resurrection

Hello,

I revived my code which was responsible for redirecting errors logged
by Allegro to my console. I was using al_register_trace_handler() to
do that, but after an update I notice it was removed:

http://svn.tomasu.org/index.cgi/allegro/revision/?rev=13980

It was useful because after registering handler before initialization
(defined behavior) Allegro.log was not created. All messages was
redirected to handler, so I forwarded them into my console. As result
one log file was created with engine messages followed by Allegro
error messages.

Now this functionality is gone and I'm wondering if there is a change
of restoring it, because it was handy.

--
thedmd, Michał Cichoń
Artifex Mundi