Re: [AD] 5.1.0

<tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On November 15, 2011, Peter Wang wrote:
> > > Please hold off on any biggish changes until after the release.
> >
> > No problem. People are just antsy. So I thought I'd get it in before the
> > release. Not a lot of changes outside of the platform code though, so it
> > really wouldn't affect much.
>
> The release is done.  Now I want to see that Android port!

Soonish ;D I still have a bug to squish. I'll try and do that in the evenings
after I've worked on my bathroom renovations (had to gut the entire thing, and
the room next to it >:( )

Actually, maybe I'll just commit asap. The last thing I did was rewrite the
switch-in/out code to try and fix that bug, which is 100% untested, it may or
may not work :-x the symptom prior to the re-write was the entire app hanging.

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx