Re: [AD] native menus

Any volunteers for the OS X implementation?

I messed around with it a bit tonight, and it seemed pretty simple to
implement. I got the menu creation almost working, but it was buggy
like there were race conditions affecting it. I don't know enough
about OS X development to do it in a timely fashion, and my macmini is
way too slow anyway.

I doubt it would take more than a hour or two for someone who knew
what he was doing. I could probably be available via online chat to
answer any questions that come up while working on it.

Ideally, the system menu would automatically be updated/recreated
every time an Allegro display gets focus (since the menu is per
display), but in the worst case, we could add an
al_refresh_system_menu(void) function that the user would have to
manually call when a display gains focus.

--
Matthew Leverton