Re: [AD] native menus

On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 7:20 AM, Elias Pschernig
<elias.pschernig@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I guess only allowing popup menus in GTK will work best for now.

I committed the GTK implementation. I disabled (via an #ifdef that is
false) support for setting the menu bar since it currently requires
popping up a new window. I updated the ex-menu to use a popup menu for
the main menu if it couldn't be set.

I'll need to update the Windows implementation slightly to compensate
for some changes, namely the checkbox is now auto-toggled since that's
what GTK does and there didn't seem to be a straightforward way to not
do that. (Hopefully nothing is broken on the Windows build, but I'll
check that tomorrow.)

--
Matthew Leverton