Re: [AD] blender operations SRC and DST

That is I don't think there is a
>> blender optimized for ADD/ALPHA/INVERSE, all the calls from
>> scanline_drawers.c were just calling al_blend_inline.
>>
>> It looks like scanline_drawers.c only calls either ADD/ALPHA/INVERSE and
>> ADD/ONE/ONE, so maybe I should make both specialized blenders?
> I just meant add another case to make_scanline_drawers.py, which calls
> _al_blend_alpha_inline for hardcoded values of ADD/ALPHA/INVERSE.  The
> compiler will hopefully evaluate the switches in _al_blend_alpha_inline
> at compile time and eliminate the unused cases.  I can make the change
> later if you don't do it first.

Ah ok I get you now. But isn't there already a case for
ADD/ALPHA/INVERSE? I see this on make_scanline_drawers.py:144

 make_if_blender_loop(
            op='ALLEGRO_ADD',
            src_mode='ALLEGRO_ALPHA',
            src_alpha='ALLEGRO_ALPHA',
            op_alpha='ALLEGRO_ADD',
            dst_mode='ALLEGRO_INVERSE_ALPHA',
            dst_alpha='ALLEGRO_INVERSE_ALPHA',
            if_format='ALLEGRO_PIXEL_FORMAT_ARGB_8888',
            alpha_only=True
            )