Re: [AD] blender operations SRC and DST

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 8:30 AM, Jon Rafkind <workmin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Actually looks like I forgot about the memory blenders. I updated the reference implementation in src/blenders.c. I didn't understand the comment about 'NaN or Inf * 0 is not 0'. Not that I don't believe this statement but I don't see why any Nan's or Inf's should be floating around.

I wonder if returning ALLEGRO_COLOR instead of just float is noticeable in ex_blend_bench. Would be interesting seeing the returned numbers with and without the patch. Likely not much difference and even if there is, this is just the reference implementation and not always used in general.

Also, an example using the new modes would be nice, so far I'm not sure what they do - best candidate is ex_blend2, just have to add the two new values to the drop-down box.