Re: [AD] [A4.4.1.1SVN] 3 Patch Submissions

Peter Wang wrote:
The question is why CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS_PROFILE is not working as it should. I will take a look at it some time.
From the naming, it sounds like that would only set linking flags for executables, but not for libraries.
As far as I remember it should not be necessary as loadpng doesn't call zlib functions directly.

That may be correct, but a symbol from zlib.h is referenced on line 22 of loadpng.c :

int _png_compression_level = Z_BEST_COMPRESSION;

However, the symbol _png_compression_level is not actually used anywhere else in loadpng.c. So you could just take out / comment that line instead of including zlib.h.