Re: [AD] Audio events

On 2011-03-20, Evert Glebbeek <eglebbk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 20 Mar 2011, at 22:28 , Trent Gamblin wrote:
> > Another thing I want to know is how to use event queues in addons. I looked
> > at the addons and couldn't see any that used event queues. Do I need to use
> > user event queues or can I use core queues?
>
> The audio stream stuff in the audio addon uses events. It seems to use user events.

Just to clarify, there is only one type of event queue.

Addons should use user events with an id number in the range 512 <= n < 1024.
These are the existing ones:

audio/allegro5/allegro_audio.h:#define _KCM_STREAM_FEEDER_QUIT_EVENT_TYPE   (512)
audio/allegro5/allegro_audio.h:#define ALLEGRO_EVENT_AUDIO_STREAM_FRAGMENT  (513)
audio/allegro5/allegro_audio.h:#define ALLEGRO_EVENT_AUDIO_STREAM_FINISHED  (514)
native_dialog/allegro5/allegro_native_dialog.h:   ALLEGRO_EVENT_NATIVE_DIALOG_CLOSE   = 600

Peter