Re: [AD] iPhone touch input timestamp errors

Idea was to return exact time of the event instead of re-generating
this time while translating into Allegro event. That's way you will be
capable to track also the velocity of the touch more accurate.

If you see a quick way to fix this, could you please do that?
Otherwise this can be reverted to Allegro current time.