[AD] More X Mode Setting

I have another potential problem. This one is a bit more serious than the last
if it can't be solved.

Basically, the old school XF86VidMode extension when used to set a smaller
mode, will enable that funky view port panning, and since the windows aren't
right next to each other, you have to move the mouse quite far, panning one
window right off screen to get to the other window.

Its rather horrible. And at this point I'm not sure if it can be fixed. I'm
asking on #xorg-devel right now, but I don't hold much hope in solving it. I'm
hoping theres a way to disable view port panning temporarily, and X will then
we won't even need to grab the mouse.

Right now the code grabs the mouse pointer, which locks the mouse cursor to
one of the windows and won't let it go, so its impossible to mouse over to the
second window in ex_dualies.

This isn't a problem if xrandr is in use.
--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx