Re: [AD] r14283 Fix some leaks in new(er) osx joystick code

On 2011-01-19, at 3:27 PM, Peter Hull wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 9:06 PM, Trent Gamblin <trent@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Yes. Though the fixes that I left in do fix the joystick leaks.
> Oh yes, I agree.
> Attached is everything the XCode analyzer and clang 2.9 came up with
> (patch against current 5.1 SVN)

I'm not much of an OS X guy, but I'm going to apply this while I'm
testing my game for release. If you want to commit it that's fine,
otherwise I might forget (or forget to attribute it to you).

I get this warning when compiling Allegro with Xcode and your patch:
/Users/trent/5.1/addons/native_dialog/osx_dialog.m:289:0 /Users/trent/5.1/addons/native_dialog/osx_dialog.m:289: warning: class 'LogView' does not implement the 'NSWindowDelegate' protocol

BTW, what exactly do you mean by the Xcode analyzer? Are you
talking about Instruments or something else? Instruments didn't
show any of that extra stuff to me so I'm wondering. It might
help me in my debugging of my game if there was another tool to
use.

Trent