Re: [AD] r14283 Fix some leaks in new(er) osx joystick code

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 10:36 PM, Trent Gamblin <trent@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm not much of an OS X guy, but I'm going to apply this while I'm
> testing my game for release. If you want to commit it that's fine,
> otherwise I might forget (or forget to attribute it to you).
I don't think I have commit access any more.

> I get this warning when compiling Allegro with Xcode and your patch:
> /Users/trent/5.1/addons/native_dialog/osx_dialog.m:289:0 /Users/trent/5.1/addons/native_dialog/osx_dialog.m:289: warning: class 'LogView' does not implement the 'NSWindowDelegate' protocol
I can have a look for that, I didn't attempt to fix every warning.
> BTW, what exactly do you mean by the Xcode analyzer?
On the build menu in XCode there's an option for 'Build and Analyze' -
note it only analyses what it builds, so you need to do a clean first
to catch everything. Then you'll get some little blue icons in the
build results.

Pete