Re: [AD] X mode restoring.

On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 4:20 AM, Thomas Fjellstrom
<tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> They really aren't all that special. A display is a display regardless. Or
> thats how I see it. Let the user create more than one if they want. It just
> might not behave in an expected manner (ie: undefined).

My comment was under the assumption that a program cannot handle two
full screen displays on the same adapter at the same time.

If, however, it can, then I agree. I think the prior display should be
left alone, and it's up to the user to destroy it first. (At least, I
think that is what you are suggesting.)

--
Matthew Leverton