[AD] X mode restoring.

I've noticed some odd code in xdpy_destroy_display, it seems to wait until the
last full screen display is destroyed before restoring the original mode. I
can see how that might be useful if you create more than one full screen
display on the same monitor, but it can completely break multi monitor set
ups.

What exactly is that code for? And can I just remove it? I can't really think
of a good way to handle that case as well as multi monitor.

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx