Re: [AD] 5.0.0 final release plan

Sounds reasonable and I agree with that.

I never thought about putting application data outside the bundle on
Mac OS X or iOS. This not only sounds vague but also looks that way.
Allegro examples should be bundles IMHO.

On Windows "Program Files" content is considered as read only, as
Matthew said. This is usually place where executable and static game
data is located.