Re: [AD] 5.0.0 final release plan

On January 2, 2011, Matthew Leverton wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 2, 2011 at 9:19 PM, Matthew Leverton <meffer@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I see several different useful things:
> Oh, and I don't see any use for ALLEGRO_PROGRAM_PATH, considering
> there is ALLEGRO_EXENAME_PATH.

There was only one to begin with. I think theres a usecase for both. One is
the dir the exe is in, the other is the full path to the exe (including the
exe name).

> Especially if there is ALLEGRO_APP_DATA_PATH ... people might use
> PROGRAM_PATH instead, which might not do what they expect on OS X
> bundles.

We should probably fix one thing at a time. just to make sure one fix doesn't
make others redundant.

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx