Re: [AD] d3d cache blender state optimisation

It was optimized, because was bottleneck. Each draw call setup D3D9
state. In very most cases those calls were redundant. Calls to D3D9
should be minimized, when possible.

Primitive add-on could use blender instead of direct D3D9 calls. Now
this is not expensive operation. It is possible?