Re: [AD] load allegro5.cfg from exe dir

On 7 Jan 2011, at 9:45 , Matthew Leverton wrote:
> How is this particular file meant to be used? Basing it on the EXENAME
> when inside an app bundle would make it harder for a user to edit, but
> easier for the programmer to set things.

Actually, as a user, you're probably not meant to much around with stuff inside the bundle at all. Note that putting it in the directory containing the bundle is probably also not particularly good behaviour (it probably ought to be somewhere in ~/Library or /Users/Shared/Library instead). Better than nothing though, and it'll do for now, until we can think of something better.

Evert