Re: [AD] al_create_native_file_dialog

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 11:24 PM, Trent Gamblin <trent@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Just throwing this out here, but, it may be possible or happen some time
> that a > 8 bit character is used as a path seperator, so a single char
> wouldn't work there.

That's a good point... probably enough reason to justify using a const char*.

I doubt a filesystem would ever do that, but I suppose it's possible
that somebody would use al_path_cstr() to display a path on screen,
and want to use a special higher unicode character as the separator.

Again, not likely, but it's better than having to add
al_path_cstr_ex() function in the future.

--
Matthew Leverton