Re: [AD] 5.0.0 final release plan

Try the attached patch.
It cleans up a bunch of things besides fixing the data path when we're in a bundle (by not appending the program and organisation name in that case) and should probably be applied for that reason alone.
Check whether ALLEGRO_PROGRAM_PATH and ALLEGRO_EXENAME_PATH make sense to you. They come out the same here, except one is a directory and the other is not. Not sure what the correct behaviour is for a bundle, although I suspect that everything is fine if ALLEGRO_PROGRAM_PATH just drops the last path component (which is the name of the bundle).

Evert