Re: [AD] 5.0.0 final release plan

On 31 Dec 2010, at 19:06 , Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:
> So then I assume the demo is broken?

Not sure, it may be a problem with the way the path is constructed within Allegro. I said it has special purpose code for when the application is in a bundle, not that it does the right thing in that situation. ;)
Although I do know that things used to work the last time I tested it, which is probably a (long) while back. I don't normally run programs from a bundle.
Does the logfile list output from the path functions? If not, adding that could be useful here.

Evert