Re: [AD] Loading png from zip broken since 14151

On Sun, Dec 26, 2010 at 12:18 AM, Trent Gamblin <trent@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I was a bit stumped but I just looked at the project in xcode and it
> wasn't buliding the physfs addon. Chances are high that it's just
> using an old lib which is probably incompatible. I'll report back
> if it is still a problem. Sorry for the false alarm.

Nothing I committed would have required an upgrade to physfs... The
only thing changed was replacing the struct inheritance with a
userdata parameter. If you were just using the physfs interface like a
regular end-user, it should work the same as before.

But the only testing I did was ex_physfs on Ubuntu, so it's possible
it introduced or unearthed bugs.

--
Matthew Leverton