[AD] Bad time for this but...

I noticed one of my tools not working today. I rebuilt Allegro (after updating),
and all of the images in the examples are corrupt too. Thought it might be an
OpenGL driver glitch (this is Mac OS X 10.6) so I shutdown and restarted. No
change. Tried an older statically linked A5 game, works. So I don't know what
happened, if it's Allegro's fault or what but images are just not loading
and or displaying correctly here. To be precise they're showing remnants of
other screen images that were on screen recently.

--
Trent Gamblin