Re: [AD] 5.0.0 final release plan

On Fri, 2010-12-31 at 10:43 -0700, Trent Gamblin wrote:
> What I was trying to say is, you don't need to assemble a path for a .app
> bundle. You'd load a bitmap for example al_load_bitmap("data/foo.png"); and
> it would find it in Resources/ in the bundle.

That's also how it works on iphone. When I was building the examples
there, I simply put the whole data/ folder as a Resource (so it became a
"blue folder" in xcode). I couldn't get cmake to do it for me though,
unfortunately - had to click through each example I wanted to run in the
generated xcode project.

--
Elias Pschernig <elias.pschernig@xxxxxxxxxx>