Re: [AD] Proposal: Wordwrapped justified text drawing

Am 22.12.2010, 16:35 Uhr, schrieb Elias Pschernig <elias.pschernig@xxxxxxxxxx>:

Only looked at the prototype. What is "hdiff" and "vdiff"?

Well hdiff (horizontal diff) is the value passed directly to the diff parameter in al_draw_justified_ustr() and controls the justification on a single line. vdiff (vertical diff) controls how many pixels should be skipped between the text lines, e.g. vdiff = 5 leaves 5px space after a line before starting a new one. I named the parameters that way, because "diff" was already used in al_draw_justified_ustr(). But I've to add, that I find the name "diff" very misleading, but that's only a personal feeling. So I decided to stick with the name "diff" to blend this function smoothly into the existing ones.

--steini