Re: [AD] old Mac OS X joystick

On 27 Nov 2010, at 19:36 , Trent Gamblin wrote:
> Now the question is, does anybody have OS X 10.4 to test this? If not,
> I might be able to get it and install it in a VM.

I have an iBook with 10.4.
Currently, the native dialog addon uses ObjC 2.0 constructs that aren't available on 10.4, so it doesn't compile.
The bad news is that I'll be very busy until about Christmas, with little time to work on anything.

That said, it should be enough to set the deployment target to 10.4 to compile the 10.4 code. After that step it can be tested (obviously if we're using a vtable and test at runtime which one should be used that doesn't work, but in that case the 10.4 vtable can be forced).

Evert