Re: [AD] d3d filtering flags

No, actually I prefer event driven solution. I think this is A5 way of
doing things.

al_resize_display(...); // sending event...

 case ALLEGRO_EVENT_DISPLAY_RESIZE:
   // handling all resize related stuff
   my_resize_event_handler();
   break;

Allegro should acknowledge the resize after the resize event was handled.

Actually ALLEGRO_EVENT_DISPLAY_RESIZE is send before or after the fact?