Re: [AD] d3d filtering flags

Doesn't make sense to me. If application is event driven, then there
is one place to handle resize event. That doesn't matter from where
this event come from, changing resolution, dragging window by mouse or
calling manually resize event.

This is not an issue in example application, but what should do the
GUI library when I resize window in engine? Engine doesn't know what
the GUI is, event isn't send, nothing happened. GUI is looking crappy.
Only way to solve that is to manually send some user event to
compensate missing one.