Re: [AD] 5.0 and 5.1 branches

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 10:52 PM, Peter Wang <novalazy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

A few things I wrote down:

- shader addon
- file slices
- premultiplied alpha
- force feedback
- pressure support (pointer devices)
- multitouch

(that doesn't mean I intend to work on most of them)

I think the flag for load_bitmap to premultiply alpha should still be added. It's more a bugfix anyway, as ex_premulalpha shows - without it it's hard to get rid of dark outlines around all sprites. I just have to figure out how to fix the platform specific bitmap loaders. The iphone one actually always premultiples right now according to Trent (something which needs to be fixed). Not sure about OSX.