Re: [AD] Text Log Window - implementation issue

2010/9/15 Peter Wang <novalazy@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> Didn't you say it was a richedit problem?  When I last looked at it,
> it seemed that the problems always occurred after certain of the
> non-ascii characters.

Yes I did. Now I'm not so sure. Earlier there was no problem with this
control. Every time I run ex_utf8 output looks alright. Now it is
usually a mess. I guess that's because we are doing something wrong
with RichEdit. I will investigate the problem further.

--
thedmd, Michał Cichoń
Artifex Mundi