Re: [AD] Text Log Window - implementation issue

2010/9/15 Peter Wang <novalazy@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> On 2010-09-15, Michał Cichoń <michcic@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Sorry for double posting if you received similar message yesterday. My
>> primary mail address refuse to work with SF lists, so I'm switching to
>> gmail address.
>> Michał Cichoń
>>

>> I found current implementation of text log window... disturbing. ; )
>>
>> As far as I understand now text is placed into the buffer and sent
>> away. Every next call to logging routine will be ignored until buffer
>> content will be flushed.
>
> No, the new text is further appended to the buffer.  Nothing is lost.

That's true. Sorry, I didn't notice append function.

I will look for the bug elsewhere. Currently on windows running
ex_utf8 sometime works, in the rest of the cases following errors
appears: text is crippled, font change, text size don't match, text is
black.